(Aiyah thank what you, got free food, we don't go meh??)
We managed to finish all the sausages we bought! Well done folks!
And of course, hope that you guys got more out of the event than just free food!
More Singaporean friends!
So don't let it stop there, come for more SSS-organised events (read: NDP!!) and have even more fun!
Here are some of the pictures!
look out for the comm members who'll haunt you to buy NDP tix!
check this out! warm hands!
psst.. did you hear about the NDP event? (haha yeah right.)
oh no, they caught me taking the money!!
look!! I have grey shrek ears!
don't worry, the bandung very safe la. give you more okay?
yepp, I'm enjoying the food so much that I'm eating plain bread!
heh heh nobody knows that I drowned the sausages with SO MUCH oil..
all smiles for the camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment