Good day fellow Singaporeans,
I hope you forgive my indulgence in this post as what I'll be talking about is the ongoing Singapore Drama 'Honour and Passion' aka 'Bao Jia Wei Guo'. For those of you who's just been back from Singapore, you probably know what I'm talking about.. or maybe not. Anyway, here's a youtube link to the user who's decided to upload various episodes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWWfH5F0QYo
So guys, enjoy it.
Just a note of caution of all the guys out there who have served NS, I urge you not to take this seriously as this is probably the worst depiction of what the Army would be like. I must admit, this drama could seriously cause an apoplexy for any male and you could find yourself spasming on the ground before you know it. I mean Pierre Png's chinese could give you nightmares and scare kids into eating their veges but just the idea of people falling to the ground when blanks are being fired is enough to send one normal Singaporean male into a fit of hysteria.
So, yes be careful. It's not good to have our fellow Singaporeans collapsing all over the place NOT due to the cold around. Especially when SSS events are just around the corner.
In any case, I guess the subtitles division in channel 8 are getting from worse to worsER. I mean, check this line out from episode 1.
'I get the feeling that you're shutting me out, I can't inside you however hard I try'
Boyfriend-Felicia Chin Epi 1b
WTH? I mean what're they trying to say? For a young growing teen, it could mean a number of things, most of which is unwholesome and all together lewd to a certain humourous extent.
Bah, channel 8...
So anyway, I'm just talking nonsense, if you're a sucker for channel 8 drama just like me, do watch it and tell US what YOU think?? Alright? That's what the tagbox is for.
Signing off,
Lionel
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment