Friday, July 27, 2007

Clubs & Societies Expo.















To all those who braved the strong winds and blistering cold last Tuesday to visit the Clubs & Societies booths, KUDOS TO YOU!

We had 'fun' at our SSS booth, sitting, waiting and wishing through the VERY strong winds and EXTREMELY blistering cold for fresh blood! I'm sure you guys had more fun walking around to marvel at clubs like More Beer!, Juggling and Chocolate Lovers'!

Of course, not forgetting SSS! We had a really big banner beside our booth, but it was hard to navigate around the area, I'd say. The clubs were made to pack together because we had to be clustered within the shelter. Nevertheless, I'm sure that day was a great eye-opener!

For those who have come down, you would have met three of the new committee members. Firstly, our Gen Gen! Haha Genevieve! She's our club's secretary. Also, you would have met Lionel and I! Your friendly activities officers! :) You'll see a lot of us really soon as you turn up for activities.

Do approach us if you have any feedback, or would just like to ask us about our day, or just want to see some familiar faces using the all-time-favourite SINGLISH!

See you all soon at the upcoming BBQ! :D

-Su San, your AO!

No comments: