Monday, July 30, 2007

Feel Indecisive No More!

Ever felt uncertain about what to drink when you are at the food court or hawker centre?
Should I get kopi peng? Oh wait, I had that in the morning.
How about Coke? No no no, that one to wash toilet bowl one.
Oh hmmm.. Qoo? Milo Dinosaur?

"Eh, quickly la. Make up your mind! I'm going to buy drinks now!" yells your friend.

"Aiyah, okay okay. Whatever lah," you reply.

And she trots back to you almost instantly, with this.


Whatever??? Whatever is a DRINK!?


Ahhh! Just a few months away from home and they came up with a drink named Whatever?
Amazing. Just goes to show how creative some people can get.

Another day, you met up with another friend. This time you felt smarter.
YOU'D be the one volunteering to get the drinks.

"Hey! I'm gonna get drinks. Do you want anything?" you asked.

Your friend replies,"No no. I don't want anything. Get me iced lemon tea please."

"?!" you exclaimed.



Anything?!!


What's going to come up next?
I know, I know.
Let's set up a restaurant.
And let's name it..
"I Don't Know."

-Su San

No comments: